Below is information on how to whitelist Clever Automation with AOL, Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Apple Mail, ThunderBird and Postini. Even if your ISP or email program is not listed, with these instructions you should be able to figure out how to whitelist our email address at any ISP or with any email program.
Also, if you find email from Raven@CleverAutomation.com in your spam or junk folder, please take that opportunity to tell your mail program that it is not spam by hitting the “not spam”, “not junk” or similar button, as that will train your program to whitelist it.
- To add Raven@CleverAutomation.com to your AOL address book:
- Open an email from us and then click the ‘This Is Not Spam' button
- Click the Mail menu and select Address Book
- Wait for the Address Book window to pop up, then click the ‘Add' button
- Wait for the Address Card for New Contact window to load
- Paste Raven@CleverAutomation.com into the ‘Other E-Mail’ field
- Make our “From” address, Raven@CleverAutomation.com, the Primary E-Mail address by checking the appropriate box
- Click “Save”
- To whitelist Raven@CleverAutomation.com with Yahoo!, you will need to set up a “filter” after first taking the following steps:
- If you find email from Raven@CleverAutomation.com is going to your Yahoo! bulk folder, open it and click “Not Spam”
- Be sure that the address Raven@CleverAutomation.com is not in your “Blocked Addresses” list. If Raven@CleverAutomation.com is on your “Blocked Addresses” list, select it and click “Remove Block”
- Now to create the filter:
- Open your mail and click on “Mail Options” in the upper right hand corner
- Select ‘Filters' (in the bottom left corner)
- On the Filters page, click “Add”
- Select the “From header:” rule, and add “contains” and Raven@CleverAutomation.com, which tells the system to put email with Raven@CleverAutomation.com in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
- Click the “Choose Folder” pull down menu and select ‘Inbox'
- Pick the Add Filter button
- To whitelist our address with Hotmail you will need to add Raven@CleverAutomation.com to your Hotmail Safe List. Here's how:
- First, if you find email from us in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click “Not Junk”
- Next, check to see if if the email address Raven@CleverAutomation.com is on your Blocked Senders list. If you find Raven@CleverAutomation.com on your Hotmail blocked senders list, select it and click on the “Remove” button.
- Next, open your mailbox and click “Options” in the upper right hand corner
- At the top of the page, click on the “Junk E-mail Protection” link
- Next, click on “Safe List”, which is down near the bottom
- Copy and paste Raven@CleverAutomation.com where it says “Type an address or domain”
- Click the “Add” button
- First, if you find email from us in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the “Not Spam” button
- Next, open an email that you have received from us
- Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “Reply”:
- Click “Add Clever Automation to Contacts list”
- On the Tools menu, click Options
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
- Add Raven@CleverAutomation.com where it says “Add address”
- Click OK
- To whitelist in Thunderbird, you will need to add Raven@CleverAutomation.com to your address book, and then set up your Thunderbird Junk Mail Controls to whitelist your address book.
- First, if you find email from Raven@CleverAutomation.com in your Junk folder, right-click on our email and choose “Mark as Not Junk”
- Next, click the Address Book button
- Highlight the Personal Address Book
- Click on “New Card”
- In the “Contact” tab of the new card, copy and paste Raven@CleverAutomation.com to the email dialog box
- Click “Ok”
- Next, to whitelist your address book, select “Tools > Junk Mail Controls” from the drop down menu
- Update the “White Lists” module under the “Settings” tab by selecting “Personal Address Book” from the drop down menu, and then check the box next to “Do not mark messages as junk mail”
- Click “Ok”
Apple Mail for OS X
- First, if email from Raven@CleverAutomation.com ends up in your junk folder, highlight or open it and click “Not Junk” at the top of your screen.
- Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
- Go to the Rules tab
- Select Add Rule
- Give this rule a name such as “Clever Automation”
- Create a rule that says “If any of the following conditions are met: ‘From' ‘Contains'” and then paste in “Raven@CleverAutomation.com”
- From the actions, select ‘Move message' to mailbox ‘Inbox'.
- Click “OK”
- You do not need to whitelist email from Clever Automation in Postini unless you find it trapped in the “Junk” area by Postini.
- Log into your Postini account
- Look to see if any email from Raven@CleverAutomation.com is listed in your Junk area
- If you find email from Raven@CleverAutomation.com in the Junk area, check the check box next to the email from Raven@CleverAutomation.com
- Click the “Deliver Selected” link at the very top of the Junk screen
- On the next screen, click the “Approve Sender” check box next to the email from Raven@CleverAutomation.com
- Click the “Approve Selected Senders” button